Electrical Testing

Electrical Testing

‘PAT’, ‘periodic’, ‘landlord’: we have all heard numerous names for the various electrical testing. At RJA you can be sure we will carry out the the correct test and provide the correct certification for your specific need, as we can do them all.

Installations or appliances should all be tested regularly to prove they are electrically safe and fit for purpose. We can advise on what should be tested and when it should be tested. All electrical work should be tested to ensure you get the correct certification by employing RJA.

PAT Testing
Portable Appliance Testing is the testing of basically anything with a plug on it.

Electrical Installation Condition Report (Formerly a Periodic)
This certificate is for the regular inspection and testing of the fixed wiring within a property. Anything supplied from the fuse board gets tested.

Electrical Installation
This certificate is reserved for new installations or any new circuits which are installed into an existing installation.

Minor Works
This certificate is for when you get an additional light or socket installed, for example. If any circuit is modified, it should be tested to ensure it is still compliant and safe.

As approved contractors of the NICEIC you can rely on RJA electrical to provide the correct certification.

Electrical Testing

2000+ people have already put their trust in RJA. How about you?