In terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller in respect of any personal data submitted to us is RJA Electrical Ltd whose address is Unit 4, Redcloak Steadings, Slug Road, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, AB39 3SS.
RJA Electrical Limited
Unit 4, Redcloak Steadings
What information do we collect?
- contact information like your name, company or organisation, name, address, telephone number(s), email address(es), website address
- details about the service(s) you wish us to quote for, or carry out, and about what you are trying to achieve (so that we may provide the best solution for you)
- information you send to us in emails or letters
- data you provide in order for us to provide a service solution including data that relates to your customers / clients / prospects where appropriate
You may visit our website anonymously if you wish.
How will we use the information?
- to contact you to respond to an enquiry that you have made
- to detail services that we can supply
- to deliver services that you have contracted RJA Electrical, Fire & Security to carry out
- to share information about our services that we think you may be interested in
- to provide customer service
- to deliver, improve, and develop our services
We may also contact you to share news and informative articles from RJA Electrical, Fire & Security, let you know of new services offered, and notify you of special offers or events. You may opt out of receiving email marketing communication by contacting us in writing, emailing us via or contact form, or by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any marketing email communication we send you.
Will we share your information with anyone else?
Circumstances in which we may need to disclose your personal information:
- to a trusted third party in order to carry out our contracted service to you
- if we are legally required to or are served a court order
We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in the interests of offering our customers and prospective customers the best possible service and special offers. You can check Facebook’s Terms of Service at
Third party website links
On occasion you may come across links to third party websites on www.rjaelectrical.com in news or advice articles. We do not control those websites and accept no liability or responsible for them. If you are concerned as to how they may use any personal information you disclose to them, please check their own privacy policies for guidance on this matter.
Measures we take to safeguard your privacy
RJA Electrical, Fire & Security maintain a variety of security measures to safeguard any personal information you share with us.
From time to time this policy may be updated. The latest version will always be available on this page.